Sunday, May 13, 2007

+' 11may our very fun day! xD

warning: LONG LONG seh.

LOL! today is a super fun day!
omg, i love you ppl.
ALI SM CHER MICH CED REU FY TIM.
had IS in the morning,
den went to find dis kuku cher-in-charge,
but end up he was on mc,
so i went to AC to find sm first.
had chicken rice and milo thr and it was nice!
qy n sm den took turn to play my crazy taxi game.
SUPER FUN GAME which all of my class ppl were playin during lecture.
my class hv all e game addicts. LOL.

okay, den i took sm baq to np,n we met reu thr.
took 52 to imm and we walked ard to mini toons to buy sweets.
went to PEPPER LUNCH.
met all of dem thr n food came!
SUPER shiok!
i tink e food quite nice seh!
hahahaha, i had chicken and lamb meal.
MEH MEH~ POK POK GEI~
den afterwhich, we started camwhoring.
n took loads of foto.
den go toilet wait for my bitch to shit.
LOL, i influenced her, coz i went to shit b4 tt too.
hahahaha. owell.

after that go play pool with mich reu n tim.
LOL I THRASHED PPL.
reu super nt happy.
its lik first time i kip winning him,and it muz b due to e pretty fairy on my right shoulder.
n he "took" my fairy off my shoulder by slapping it,and throwing it on e floor.
afterwhich i took it from e floor n put it baq on my rt shoulder,
n i continue to poke those balls in.
and tim oso begin to tink tt thr reli is a fairy n dey made fun of my fairy!
poor pretty fairy.
LOL. OH n reu took my fairy n rubbed his armpit.
but nvm, i stil took it baq.
LOL.
okay la super lame but its seriously farnie.
woot. tml meetin ppl at 12 at orchard control station.
TATA~



PEPPER LUNCH! xD our long long long BILL.$85.45!!! xDMY chicken n lamb!=(=)
and YES, PHOTOS...
ali ced mich! xDali fy. xDtim fy ali. xDsm and reu. x)))cher ali! xDali ced! xDYES, if u notice my spastic face. its due to damn ced fkin PUSH. lolmich n cher! xDDlol. damn it reu!WHAT.i love my BITCH! <3waiting for the bitch to finish shittin. LOLPOOl!

the nice chicken rice at AC. NO LINK~